Check out where my someday art studio will be at The B Farm

Friday, August 2, 2013

A Gift of Thanks

I love to give gifts. Especially ones that have a meaning to the people I am giving them to; ones that bring joy. That's how this latest painting came about.


It was a surprise. I "borrowed" a picture from them because it was cute and pretty and I needed to practice faces. But I also wanted to bless them somehow as they give so much of themselves in service to my church.

So thank you, Jennifer and Justin. I hope you know how much you are appreciated.


Linked up here: The Dedicated House Make-it-pretty-monday-week-60

7 comments:

  1. I love it!!! What a beautiful painting that reaches right into the heart and soul of London.
    You are such a giving person. Others (myself included) are blessed by your acts of service and kindness. I am blessed to call you my friend :)
    Thanks for sharing Cecilia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what sweet things to say. I am the one blessed. Truly!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh what an amazing gift! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jamie. I enjoyed painting her. The photo just grabbed my attention - the field of flowers was the perfect backdrop!

      Delete
  3. OH my, such a beautiful painting. You have such a talent, her face is gorgeous. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marty! I think I really like painting portraits. :-)

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful painting. You are a very talented artist. I'm so glad you submitted your post at Transformed Tuesday.

    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete