Check out where my someday art studio will be at The B Farm

Monday, December 3, 2012

A Goodbye

I am not doing a good job blogging about what goes on in my art process. As a matter of fact, I find it hard to do. How does one capture the creative process on paper (um, screen)? I find it hard enough to verbalize it much less write it down. I admit, I'm just not good at it. I'd rather be painting and creating instead of trying to tell the world how or why. 

So I apologize to the few who follow this blog. I don't know if I'll continue with it. Perhaps an occasional post about the painting I'm working on; perhaps it's time to just concentrate on my B Farm blog. Maybe someday when my studio is there and I'm in that beautiful setting, I'll have more to say about this artist's doorstep but for now, I'm calling it over. I'll still be painting and entering art shows and enjoying the creative process but not on here.

Thank you to all who've read and commented. You can still find me on my website or over at the B Farm. 

Cecilia

2 comments:

  1. dont give up.......people will find you and follow you. I for one will be interested to see what you do. You dont have to be good at "blogging" you do it for yourself. You write for yourself (at least I do) I write about what I enjoy and my frestrations and so on......it does ya good. I appreciate your comments on my blog and will be following you
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok, ok...I'll give it another try. :) Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete