Check out where my someday art studio will be at The B Farm

Friday, September 7, 2012

Christmas cards in the making

I've been promising a look at the Christmas cards - one is finished and the other underway.  There are 2 very cute designs, both with children anticipating the joy of Christmas. Here they are in progress:


"Waiting on Santa"

"Bringing Home Christmas"

There's just something about a child's joy and anticipation in Christmas that I find endearing. Don't you? If you're interested in ordering these cards, you can email me or check out my website for my phone # - www.ceciliabramhall.com.

In the meantime, I'm still working on organizing the studio since moving everything. It seems like my projects keep piling up. I needed a way to corral the ones in progress. I found this great basket at Good Will - ugly pinky color  but a nice size:

Photo doesn't do the color justice. Trust me, it's ugly.
So out comes my trusty spray paint in "Fig Leaf", a color I've used before on the chair I use at my sewing table. A few good coats and it now looks like this:


Much better!
The tag says "Pending Projects". It's where I'm going to place the projects I intend to work on next - these are usually craft projects or sewing ones. Hopefully, it will remind me of what's in the queue and will help me keep up and be more organized. A daunting task since I'm constantly adding to the pile! ha.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to hear from you!

Cecilia

*COPYRIGHT 2012, CECILIA BRAMHALL. NO IMAGINES ON THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

6 comments:

  1. I love your paintings...those will make adorable Christmas cards. You are very talented! The GW basket turned out nice too. I am your newest follower. I wanted to thank you for stopping by Posed Perfection and leaving me a sweet comment about my Fall Mantle. I'm anxiously awaiting the cooler weather to get more into the fall mood. I hope you'll stop by again for a visit and maybe even a follow back. Have a great weekend!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nici! I am now following you back. Thanks for the sweet comments! I'm looking forward to cooler temps too!

      Delete
  2. What absolutely darling sweet Christmas cards! I also love the new-to-you painted basket. Bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne! Trying to get my artwork out there - going to the Chalk Walk in October. A friend and I have a booth. Wish me luck!

      Delete
  3. Hi fellow Texan!! I followed you over here from the Somewhat Quirky blog!! Love your post. I will have to keep up with you! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tami! Good to have another Texan following me! Hope you enjoy both my blogs! Thanks for your kind comment!

    ReplyDelete