Check out where my someday art studio will be at The B Farm

Monday, September 24, 2012

Off to the printers

The painting is over, the design work done, so now it's off to the printer's to pick paper type and place the order for the initial printing of cards and art prints. This is fairly new territory for me and it's a little stressful but I know it will become easier with practice.

I'm getting excited about ChalkWalk in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing artists in action and meeting people as they come by the booth. I have a list of things to do before then so this week will be busy checking those off. Next week, I'm meeting with a friend who launched her business a couple of years ago and is becoming very successful. I know she will be a huge encouragement to me.

So wish me luck as I venture into this new phase of being an artist. It's just plain exciting (and nerve-racking! :-) )

4 comments:

  1. I wish you much success in this new endeavor! Sounds like you'll be among great artist friends, so that should make it easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! It is going to be amazing. And yes, having friends around helps. I'm very excited!

      Delete