Check out where my someday art studio will be at The B Farm

Thursday, July 12, 2012


I finished the horse picture. Love the lost edges and sense of movement:



Jumper
It's delivered and on the wall. She likes it. That always feels good to know you've pleased the person you painted for. It was a really different style for me. I enjoyed it.

Now it's on to the next painting. I'm doing a companion piece to the "Lady in a Dragon Mask". This one will be a man in a complementary mask. He's already taking on a personality. When he's done, I'm entering both of them into an art show coming up in San Francisco. It's all very exciting! I'll post the pair together as soon as I finish Mask 2.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are one talented lady! I love the beautiful painting. Can't wait to see what you do next! Your newest follower. Thanks for following my blog. :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this one! I used to have a jumper and you have really caught that moment when their back legs engage and they are ready to go air borne! Wow, I miss that horse!!

    ReplyDelete