Check out where my someday art studio will be at The B Farm

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A finished painting and a new one started

"The Secret Place" is finished! I really enjoyed painting this one.


"The Secret Place"

 I love the challenge of painting a horse and the mushrooms were a blast to paint. The fairies, because of their small size, had their own challenges ( trying to get their faces painted ) but they are done and look pretty cool.

My next painting is more realistic - one of a woman wearing a mask. I'm considering making it a dragon mask - it is the Year of the Dragon, after all. Here's the beginning of it:

This one is small: 14" x 11". Looking forward to developing it.

Next week Cordovan Art School is having their student show. "The Secret Place" and "Midnight's Journey" will be in it. I would love to win a ribbon! :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment