Check out where my someday art studio will be at The B Farm

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Not Weird

I am not weird. I promise. I have no tattoos, the only piercing I have is a single hole in each ear, and my clothes tend toward regular. I don't like being the center of attention...most of the time. I'm uncomfortable in crowds. I like solitude. I can be intense. I tend to look at things differently when in my artist mode - which can happen when the light hits something in a particular way or something grabs my attention for whatever reason. I have an active imagination. I daydream. I procrastinate. I like science. I believe in God. 

My point is this: people don't have to look strange, act strange, or be strange to be artists.  We don't fit into a particular stereotype. We are all different with one exception - we express ourselves with art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment