Check out where my someday art studio will be at The B Farm

Monday, October 17, 2011

Calendars for Sale!

The calendars are going fast but there are still some left. So if you've thinking of getting one, let me know and I'll get it to you asap. Thanks to all who have bought one so far. It's been very exciting. Everyone has had such nice comments too. Thank you!

I'm finally getting the studio squared away and I've been busy finishing up the Texas Flower Fairy. She's coming along nicely. Should be finished with her this week. Then I'll be working on the girl and stick horse. Saw a really cute picture of a girl in boots the other day and thought it would make a cute painting...hmmm. Ok, I need to focus and finish the ones in progress first. haha. Too many ideas crowding my brain.

Thanks again for the positive feedback on the calendars. I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment