Check out where my someday art studio will be at The B Farm

Monday, September 26, 2011

Off to the Printers!

It's official! The calendar is done and ready to be printed. So today I get to experience this new adventure. Sure I've had stuff printed before, but never on this scale. I'm excited. Jay did an excellent job laying it out and getting it ready. Thanks, Son! It looks wonderful.
I will be selling them at the upcoming Chalk Walk in Round Rock. Let me know if you want one!

The studio is coming along. I got it repainted, found a rug to protect the floor from those occasional mishaps, and moved the desk in. Now I need to get my shelving painted and find a small, rectangular table for painting. Eventually, I want to get a big easel but for now my little tabletop one will do. Fun times. I will post pics soon. Until next time, keep on creating art. It makes life beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment