Check out where my someday art studio will be at The B Farm

Friday, September 30, 2011

Calendar Thumbnails! It's done and ready to go!

The calendar is done! It's very exciting to have it all printed and ready to go. I've included all the pictures so you can see what's in it. I'm selling them this weekend at The Chalk Walk in Round Rock, so come on out. I'll be doing a chalk picture too. If you can't make it but are interested in buying one, just send me a message at ceciliabramhall@gmail.com. They are $15 each.

Snow Angels

Blowing Kisses

Rainy Day Cat


Easter Egg Hunt
Garden Work

Bike in the Garden

Fun at the Beach
The Red Boat

Checking the Mail
Pumpkin Patch
Garden Guardian
Cowboy Snowman
 Thank you for all the interest shown in it to this point. I appreciate everyone's encouragement!

1 comment:

  1. They are all well done! Beautiful work, Cecilia. My favorite is 'Checking the Mail."

    ReplyDelete